Welcome to Agricultural Codes Energy Technology Co Ltd

AGRICODE COCAPALM

Category : Plant waste fertilizer

Plant waste fertilizer

Description

Fertilizer item (no.): Plant waste fertilizer (5-01)

Fertilizer Registration Certificate Number:. #0787002

Brand Name: Agricode cocapalm

 

 

 

 

Foreign brand name: AGRICODE COCAPALM

Registration: 3.0% of total nitrogen, 2.0% of total phosphoric anhydride, 5.0% of potassium oxide, 85.0% of organic matter.
Other Ingredients: Moisture  <15.0%. , PH: 5.8
Form: solid powder or granular
Usage: sprinkle and buried into soil and mix.

Interested parties please contact the sales manager of Taiwan Branch: Mr. Xie Rongrong: +886931728322

Your Browser Does Not Support !

Please Upgrade